Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

wedding dinner + a little drunk

hey people, so i went for my relatives wedding today.. it is a distant relative i would say..
i dont even know what to call her..

she is my..... father's mother's elder sister's daughter(what do you think i should call her?) getting married.. lol.. this is the 1st time we met..

and i met some other relatives as well.. they are my grandmother's younger sister's children.. they are about 40-50 years old which had the same table as me..

alright, the wedding was held in regal hotel restaurant... damn, it had such a good business.. the restaurant is three stories high with three different families getting married on each floor. LOL
We got confused on which floor that we should go and got mistaken on the registration area for two times.. because our's was on the highest floor.. i was like.. Lol?!


Searching our spot ' @@

So, finally we got our table.. naturally, me and my sister are the youngest people on the table.. U think i should be proud?? think again..

As a young adult, they will stuff all the food to me because they said that im still young.. eat more so u grow more.. My sister was managed to escape the tragedy because she's a girl, no one border giving food to her.. maybe she's fat enough i guess XD


Im so full =)

i was so stuffed!!! im like begging them stop giving me.. you will see me getting fatter like 50kg extra on monday.. XD
I drank lots of wine too... it is nice =)
no really drunk, just felt a little dizzy.. thats all..

so back to my relatives, one of them that sat beside me is a writer for Nan Yang Press(a chinese newspaper).. i was like "wow".. your chinese must be very good.. indeed, he is..an extremely chinese based person.. This can even be seen on his clothes, his behaviour and the way he talks.. lol


China man XD

I like the guy thou, he is kind and taught me lots of stuff bout ppl and life.. and he is so fking humble.. omg.. so polite to me even im just a child.. ('Ahem" i meant to say young adult..)
Before being a writer for newspapers, he is a chinese medical doctor(acupuncture , herbs and stuff), awesome rite..

As i told you, he is a very typical china man =)

everything was pretty good, the place was great, the food was okay.. and the mood was good as well..the wine and th place just set you in the mood especially when u drink lots of wine =)

well, when somebody drank alittle too much.. they tend to get alittle emotional.. ya, thats me..



Im just dizzy =)



SO ya, i was thinking bout someone thou..
is been so long i never had such a feeling.. yup, im no stranger to it and i knew exactly what the hell is that...

i never knew i like her so much thou.. =) coz i miss her quite abit.. just abit, (i mean really) abit..
how i wish we were studied in the same high school.. i would have got you by then.. =)

done with emo..

nitez!

word of the day

inebriated
-A classy way to say you are drunk. XD

he's inebriated

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.