Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

peaceful day

hello everyone, is have been sometime that i never had such peaceful day already.. assignments piling up all the time.. In the next coming week, i will be back in the same routine again.. ==

i dont know about you guys, but i love rainy weathers.. is cooling and comfortable..
it is even better if it is raining at night, each water droplets that hit the ground all the way, thousand kilometers from the sky.. the sound when these droplets hits the ground is simply hypnotizing.. made me sleepy.. =)

The beauty of nature is always taken for granted due to the fact that everyone lives in a face paced society striving to earn a living.. no one will border about it...








so , it was few days ago, i was alone at home..
it was raining.. lights was switched off because is not very dark.. it was just nice to allow my sight to see all over the place.

i took a chair and sat down...looking outside my house
it was pure silence.. my dog saw me and he walked towards and lied on my foot...

i saw some kids running with their friends, playing under the rain.. laughters can be seen from their face..

it brought me back when once i was a kid.. me and my friends were playing football even though it is raining heavily.. i was noob in football and thats why i chose to play as a goal keeper or a defender..

there were sick and injuries back then, i was scolded by my mum but i can see that she is very worried about me.. she shouted at me that i should never do it again.. As a naughty boy, i don really listen to any of my mum lectures and often fought back with my mum.. im such an ass XD

it was many years ago.... the kids i saw just now ran to somewhere else.. most probably they went back i guess..

i couldnt resist myself and went to get my camera.. taking down these wonderful moments that people used to neglect..


hope u can find yours too =)




Rainy weather


nitez!

he writez
`

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.