Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

2011 resolution

hey people, as a promised to myself.. i have already decided long ago to make my resolution for the year 2011..

In my opinion, i think it is important for us to always have plans and goals in life.. only then we will have a clearer view of the pathway we are going..

"If u failed to plan, u planned to fail." it is just as simple as that..
however, talk is cheap because action is louder than words.. therefore, i will make sure to keep myself motivated at all times to "walk the talk".
This will be a message to myself if im procrastinating or im being a lazyass..

I have separated my resolutions into 7 areas of my life like the previous resolution i did..


Career/Studies
Goal
- Achieve a CGPA of 3.75 and above
- A scholarship holder
Plan
- Maintain all my DT examination with 80% and above
- All homework will be done in two days time from the day that work was given
- Do an hour revision from Mon-Fri for lectures that was taught a the particular day

Financial
Goal
- Control my spending habit to the minimum
Plan
- Save up to 30% every week
- Money saved will be kept by my mum, use only when is necessary


Physical
Goal- Get myself ripped with six packs.
Plan- Push ups and sit ups everyday with 30 and 50 each respectively.

Mental
Goal
-Avoid involvement in negative activities like smoking and clubbing.
-Avoid any sinning activities.
Plan
- Hang out with the right people

Spiritual
Goal
- Improve my relationship with God
Plan
- Attend any church's activities once a week

Social

Goal
- Improve my interacting ability with people
- Control my emotional reaction towards criticism
Plan
- Be considerate and care about others feeling and emotion

Point of Interest
Goal
- Be able to write chords immediately just by listening to music by July 2011
- Increase my sense of taste and fashion to less lalaness but trendy
- She is my goal...
Plan
- Play guitar whenever im free, attend extra classes
- Get my sister to choose clothes for me
- Give whatever i can and whatever i have


In order to keep myself motivated, i will recite the Student's Personal Confident Creed every morning.

"I believe in myself. I believe in my family. I believe in my school. I believe in those who work with me. I believe in my successful friends. I believe in my country."

" I believe that God will lend me everything i need to succeed when i do my best to earn it through faithful and honest work. I believe i will be patient with other people and tolerant with those who do not believe as i do."

" I believe that success is the result of intelligent effort and does not depend upon luck or copying in examinations. I believe i will get out of life exactly what i put into it. Therefore, i will be careful to conduct myself towards others as i would want them to act towards me. I will not slander those whom i do not like. I will not slight my work no matter what i may see others doing."

" I will give the best work of which i am capable, because i have pledged myself to succeed in life and i know that success is always the result of conscientious and efficient effort. Finally, i will forgive those who offend me because i realise that i shall sometimes offend others and will need their forgiveness."

by: PDL MC copyright 1982

To khz,
" i have never want to succeed so much in my life because i know i want the best life possible after succeeding my career. I have a burning desire to succeed and be someone different someday in my life because i don't want to be normal. I want to be extraordinary"

Message to khz when u are down, when u have no support, when u lose hope..
dont give up because you have made a decision to change your life.


12.26a.m.
28 January 2011

Make it happen!!

he writez .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.