Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Terrible dinner

hey people, so today my sister was quite free and she decided to cook for dinner today..
and i was like "no".. i don wanna die the next morning.. Unfortunately, my mum said yes"

You think im overeact? no im not.. wait till u see..

My mum was lazy to cook today as well, thats why she allowed my sis to cook.. and is my sister's first time to cook dinner for us..

As expected it was terrible..

My sister's cooks.. it looks as bad as it tastes

Thats not the worst thing of all.. so as u can see.. she cooked three different types of food rite..
but once i went to the basin, i thought she was trying to cook for a thousand people..


Dirty dishes

It was like a freaking war zone.. damn... lol

Me and my sis had an agreement to take turns washing dishes every week. coz both of us hated it.. and so this is my week...
SO I have to do it!!.. lol

you think im being mean to my sister, no .. no... she is being mean to me.. lol..

damn.. she can never cook for me again.. lol..
i had to run to a burger stall nearby and bought myself a burger..


Special Chicken Burger with Chess (thats wat they called it)

This should able to save me through the night.. =)



Recently, i listened to some of kpop music.. is nice... hope u guys like it.. XD



[M/V] BIGBANG - 声をきかせて [HD]



Word of the day

abominable -
awful, detestable, bad


This post was meant to make fun of my sister.. no hard feelings XD
I have to start doing my work tomorrow.. no more fun and games this time.. =)

nitez!!

he writez



0 comments:

Post a Comment

.