Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

red head & night market

hey, people.. For some of you who don't know, i have been trying to dye my hair for a long time.. and finally "this is it" (from mj) i dyed my hair red.. XD lol

It is a fun and painful experience...

why it is fun? because i get to change my hair colour..

why it is painful? the freaking chemical of the dye-ing material is like slowly raping my scalp =.= while i was doing it.. it is so itchy.. however, the more i scratch it, the more painful it is..
Ya, i dye myself at home.. i used gatsby: cool rose. =)
overall, it is not bad thou..

Gatsby: Cool Rose

Here u go, this is the picture before and after my hair was dyed XD


Before

After

It doesn't look as red as it seems.. the colour only seems to be more obvious under light. XD that's what i want it to be anyways, i don want it to be too bright red... no no... if not, i will be like a freaking ass clown.... that would be retarded.. =.=

Ass clown


today was pretty bored.so, me, my mum and my sister, all of us decided to go night market for after like.. erm.. very very long time.. we went to the night market near our place, it changed alot... we had fun and ate some delicious food..

Pasar Malam

It is not easy to take the picture, i have tried so hard when im doing it... people thought like im a freaking stalker when taking the pics..so, they give me that face...


ya, like that... constipated..

Nitez people,

have a great day,


he writez

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.