Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

End up dissapointed in cinema

Time went by fast today..
So, my day started off me waking up at 12pm in the afternoon..(ya, i know, im a lazyass..) but i think that's pretty much what normal teenagers do nowadays. haha. i mean c'mon, who will actually border waking up early in the morning and do exercise or stuff like that. If you say yes, you are lying. XD
Lazyass...

so ya, i went to my friend's hostel today, and we did some calculus together. My friend did a good job helping me to clear most of my doubts.. And for the FIRST time in my life, i think calculus was pretty fun and interesting. You just gonna know where to grab it on.. Lol, what am i saying, grab what on? hahah.. just understand the fundamentals of it. Im a Nerd @@

Calculus @@

It was fun and stuff... After that, we decided to watch a movie, just to chill out and relax. It end up pretty disappointing, it was really bad i think. we watched the movie called " Charlie st. storm" i meant to say St. CLoud... ok whatever..
It is an epic slow pace movie, is a dark romantic movie, that's what they called it.
The movie started with an car accident which Zac's brother(sam) died in the incident.
So their bond was so strong that Zac is basiclly playing baseball with sam's spirit every night. Yup, throwing balls.... to the dead brother...
The story went on, and Zac found himself a new girlfriend named Tess.
there's a part,

Zac: Let me walk you back, tess.
Tess: no, is kinda late now.. so ya..
Tess(get out from Zac's place)
Tess shouted later on: come and find me!!
Zac: where are you?
Tess: come and find me~~~ haha
Zac: i found you~~~....

==" ...

So basically it happens in cemetery.. Playing hide and seek there and have a sex scene later on.
I laugh so badly with my friend when they taking off the shirt in the cemetery.
I mean, who's the director of this film, there's no better place to have sex?? even football's field is better than that. Im cool with the sex and all but not in the cemetery.. lol..

Cemetery.. i cant imagine....

ya. was really a slow movie.. but for couples out there, i would recommend for you. If you seek great exciting moves and stuff, forget it. However, is a good movie if you wanna sleep...
It was rather disappointing.. Sorry, if i offended anyone who like Zac Efron, mostly girls.. sorry~

came back and chill.. My dad wake me up and want me to make a facebook account for him.. i was pretty annoyed, but he is your dad, so nothing much i can do....

Charlie St. Cloud......

i gotta go... test tomorrow...~~~


he writez





0 comments:

Post a Comment

.