Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

celebration in victoria station

As i have mentioned few days ago, it was my sister's birthday.. so, we decided to celebrate it today in victoria station..
before that, we were supposed to go "the ship" ( best steak in town XD ) instead.. but due to some incovenience.. we striked it off...

Victoria wasn't as bad actually.. i know there's a few victoria branch in MY.. but the one in my area is the best i think XD


There's like a freaking train half exposed.. is nice thou XD
If you live in my area, i think this is common for u la.. haha


my stupid sister with the train.. lol


Victoria Station

Inside of the train XD

Oxtail soup (some cow's tail)
it doesnt look as bad as it tastes XD



Carpetbag steak
I don't know why is called the carpetbag. maybe it looks like a carpet or something. ==
nice!! =)



It was fun and all... and ya.. no cakes and candles blowing.. my sister was too shy to reveal her age on the cake..
alright im just joking, my family are not the cake celebration type plus we are all grown up.. cakes are not necessary.. XD

people, i officially announced that you can slap me on monday in college.. coz i have not done anything with my assignments till now...
in condition, u must say a code, "i read and love your blog"

slap me like how uncle macdonals did..
which come to my next point, mcd is unhealthy..u see how evil is he?? lol

i gotta do my work now.. see ya people.!!

he writez

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.