Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Change

hey people, when we think of the word change, it somehow gives a little positive feeling on us.(cts) XD.. You are starting to expect some motivational words or phrase from this post..

Maybe i just took that from obama.. XD

And yes, it is a good change.. however, it is not that usual thing...

I have give it a thought bout this blog in a while and i thought of wanting my viewers to learn and have fun at the same time ( said as if my blog is very interesting ==")

From now on, i will to add in some vocabulary in my blog (about 3-5 vocab each post).. the meaning of the word will be shown at the bottom of every blog.. therefore, you can learn something new every time you visit my blog.. XD


I am not very good with english myself; hence, i will make sure that i fully understand the vocab by checking it on the internet before posting them on my blog (no worries).. At the same time, i can improve my vocab as well.. =)


FuN English


Did i mentioned that this starting on my next post? ya.. haha

Good day

he writez

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.