Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

lord i come to you

hey people, watssup people? XD

In just two days, i have gone to three different Christian's activities and churches. Looking back now, it is actually hard for me to believe a person like me to be so involved in Christianity.
i went to seven-days adventist church, simple church and revival centre (my church).

I felt fortunate to have wonderful friends around me who constantly influence me to go back to church. If you know me, im a very stubborn person who don't listen to anyone else (ok, not exactly but something like that), it is even worse for ppl like me to be faithful or believe in a religion.

The cross

I know that god had shown me countless times to call me out to come back to him.
I have sinned alot and need His forgiveness.

I pray and hope that He will change me so i can be more like Him someday, Amen! =D

I find this music to be quite soothing, enjoy =)



Burning Blood



he writes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.