Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Chinese new year =)


Happy Chinese New Year!!



hey people, this year cny wasnt as good as last year.. infact, every year, this special festive season is degrading every year.. It felt more like a normal school hols to me than a CNY.. haha.. i miss how i used to celebrate cny when i was young.. those times were the best, for everyone as well =)

For this year cny, i spend most of my time with my family.. In just five days, we have watched for five movies straight.. XD.. maybe we are just lifeless.. ahhahah.. the movies are "great day", "shaolin", "i love hong kong", "what women want" and "all well ends well 2011".. XD


Personally, i think "shaolin" is the best among the five.. Maybe i just prefer action packed movies XD well, is not all on action.. It also talks bout of how humanity craze over money and power. Thus, it makes them evil and cost lots of human life.. It was a great movie.. u guys should watched it.. Eh, my mum cried u know.. Is like a miracle, coz my mum dont normally get so emo.. XD





Shaolin



Alright im done with movies.. so, i chilled out with my help gang again.. is more like a study group and stuff like that.. we chilled and we had a great time.. hahahaha..



My food =)



Shi Wei, Jia Lin(shy.. lol) and Chris





Is my sis camwhoring again while we were in our way to genting.. i was really bored that time, so i join the fun... XD


My stupid sister XD



dont ask me why i did that, i told you i was bored.. wtf. lol


I felt gay.. wtf lol



Finally, im back to normal.. =D


From this, we can carefully observe how girls take pictures.. try to observe my sister's expression in these pictures.. it looks all the same... okok.. maybe not exactly the same but still same.. ya same XD thats why they take thousands of pictures and look all the same when they put it on facebook... XD..


Alright, done with pictures... recently, im very into christianity... i listen to christian's songs and i pray alot..

i felt great everytime i pray... when i faced problems in life... =)
i love you


nitez!


he writez

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.