Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

pile of shit... lol

hey people, finally im done with education fair.. it was fun getting neglected by parents while i was distributing our college's brochure.. @@ lol

my booth... lol

Over all, it was alright... i was misunderstood that im a colleague with my lecturers.. am i that old? Maybe my lecturers look young i guess XD..

well, i met alot of friends in this two days.. Ranging from primary to college's friends.. i chilled out with them and one of them actually decided to sign up for my college because i said so.. XD awesome rite .. hehe

Im going off topic again.. lol


so, since today was the last day for the edu fair.. me and suszien decided go for a movie after everything... This movie is a piece of shit!! the movie is "My ex-haunted lover"..it is a thailand movie production..

a pile of shit =)

so, why i decided to watch it since i know i will not understand a single shit they say??? the thing is.. i just went and see the showtime of the movie and did not managed to see the poster of the movie... ( was owned) @@


"My ex-haunted Lover" sounded like an english comedy to me.. lol


It is a stupid horror movie with scene that shocks you when u are sleeping during the movie.. it is too lengthy and it is boring!.. wasted two hours of my life..

i used to put trailer on my blog for the movie i commented, but i don't feel the need to do so because it is just a pile of shit..


thank you ladies and gentlemen =)



Hope i don remind you of going toilet after saying the word "shit" for so many times.. =D

have a good day people


he writez

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.