Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

chilled out =)

hey people, how are u guys doing? im cool as usual, in fact im feeling great.. these days were one of the best days in my college life.. and why?
u'll see, i 'll tell u guys when im in the mood XD

Alright, last week, it was the HELP gang chill out.. i hang out with chris, shiwei, jia lin, melissa and mun lim...
" eh, kokhou, why la u wanna bother to list down the names all.."

u know sometimes, other ppl like to be mentioned in blogs so they feel good.. i dont know bout u guys.. i do sometimes XD.. "syok sendiri" @@

it was my promised given to them back in 2010 saying that i will giv them a treat in star hill.. XD but i ended up bringing them to pavilion.. since pavi and star hill is like 5 centimeters away i assummed XD, it is pretty much the same shit.. instead pavi is hundred times cheaper than starhill.. =D im a cheapass X)

well, "is not bout the price of the food, it is about friendship and bonding with my friends" (khz crapping again).. he emo la.. lol

so we chilled out, talked bout the times we had u know.. we emo abit.. and ya XD
they are awesome ppl =)



khz, shiwei, chris, the golden man, mun lim, jia lin and melissa (from left to right)


This few weeks, i bring my dog for a walk whenever im free.. so, me and my sis were bored today and chilled out in the nearby football field.. i never knew it was such a romantic spot at night with the wind breezing on us.. XD

good place for a date =D



we saw a hot chick passing by XD

My sis starts to camwhore @@



me and my stupid sister =)




we act cool XD

alright, enough with my dog..
so i chill out in my friends hostel.. is like hundred times bigger than help residence.. no joke seriously..




chilling =)



alright im done.. the next blog is coming very soon.. trust me on this okay XD

see yall


nitez!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.