Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

less than three

hey people, lets talk bout something deep today.. "eh khz, u gonna teach us maths or wat?" chillex people, u have to type it out like " <3 "

i rarely talk bout stuff like this coz i think is kinda sensitive and is much more of my personal life.. but i dont know who to talk to sometimes, just feel like expressing it in my blog..=)


What is "less than three"? nobody can really give a specific and proper answer to this question, because it gives a diff perspective of how other people view it just like u and me..
lets stop being so informative, serious or formal.. u are not hear to read my lectures..lol

To me, it is rather confusing and complicated... coz it contains lots of bullshit and crap which u have to handle at times.. Eventhou it sucks at times, u will still be addicted to it.. The thing is, u may not know what is going happen next.. For instance, "if u do this, u are an ass, if u do that , u are like god"..

THIS is because, the opposite sex is so weird and troublesome.. they prefer make things hard for us.. we have to do lots of guessing and predicting something which they expect us should know about it.. is like playing DOTA in world of warcraft.. okokok,
(maybe not, im too lazy to think of any good comparison now. )


As an asshole like me, im not "Caring" or "Detail" enough, whatever u call it... to understand them... coz this is my style of how it works..

The worse part is u will not give a damn with all that crap and still go on with it because u know u are addicted to it.. it is just like when u wanna shit, u cannot shit.. like constipated..
(ok i don know what im typing, just ignore..)

so thats my situation now, like fking constipated... lol

"eh khz, how la now, what next? constipated now? how?
therefore.....
i have to change a little bit to suit the situation.. ya, my style...

oh yes, one more be4 i go..im not emo.. seriously =) i SMILE XD
just wanna write about what i think bout the topic thats all =)
for those who read this, u should smile XD
big big SMILE =D

Fk you "less than three", u made me constipated..
alright, u got me, i'll still love u even u made me constipated.. u ass..


nitez!


he writez

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.