Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

hey people!! & updates

Alright, i should drop the "Hey people" from now on in the beginning of every of my post.. i know is so boring reading the same intro all the time.. hahaha kk

Okay, im officially finished my foundation in president college.. is an awesome feeling because i know im heading for my degree very soon..
Still rmb it was last year, when i was still studying foundation in Help, it was a tough choice for me to choose whether or not to leave Help and move forward to another course...

Knowing the fact i have already wasted 9 months there without finishing my 1 year course.. How would you feel on that particular time when u are really out of direction in your life? thats horrible. In this junction, i had made a choice of leaving, it was really tough.. i have leave my awesome frens from Help and also wasted thousands of Ringgits last year.. Was talking to myself, am i going to do badly in another college?? am i gonna waste another year? terrible feeling


With a blink of an eye, is me and im already here after my foundation XD. i felt great that i didnt make any more silly mistakes and choices in terms of taking the paths i wanna go, thank Lord..



Lets plan ahead!!!
- I so gonna get done with Prom

- Gonna meet each and everyone of my frens from primary to NoW and even working colleagues.

- I have to freaking master Breaking-Crickets be4 i go to India..

- Jog every morning and walk my Dog

- Make sure everything from daily items to course fee have to be prepared..

- Gonna freaking change my ielts cert. because they wrote my birth date wrongly (British Council is so unprofessional or it is just me?? LOL, Stupid right?)

- Must Clubbing at least once in these two weeks. ( my last chance, i feel so old go to clubbing when im 25, lol)
That should be it, for now.. hmm.. =D


Alright i found this ridiculously awesome song.. i dont know whether u guys gonna like it, but is really catchy thou.. try not to und the lyrics but the melody =D




Little Bad Girl - David Gueta feat. Taio Cruz & Ludacris

My fav part is on 1.50 mins =D






Lets talk a little about my dad whom i have not talked much about in my blog be4.. Just yesterday, wait, i meant today 2am and he came back from work. Early in the morning at 6am today, he told me he was late for flight to Kuching, saying there's an business appointment,he wanted me to check for any flights on the internet and stuff..

I always knew he has been working very hard for me to fund me financially abroad, but i never knew he worked so damn hard and he's 50 this year. Eventhou, he doesnt really talk much personally to me.. U know, father and son's conversations are very objective and factual, that how i communicate with my dad, we don talk bout relationships and all emo emo stuff all.

He doesnt show his expression much, but i knew he worked so hard which is because of me.. i felt touched.. hmm..


Im grateful of what i have, thanks Lord.

My greatest fear is temptations, i have to change.. hmm

see ya, ppl



he writes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.