Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

im fortunate

hey people, everytime when i was complaining and dissatisfy certain things that was given to me.. people will tell me " think about the children in Africa, u are way fortunate, stop complaining" lol
i guess u guys must have come through those incidents yrself as well.. XD

However, just recently i knew a friend and we getting closer as days passed.. After he shares his story about his life to me, i can truly feel the full impact of those sentence wrritten above on my 1st para. about the Africa thingy...

i can truly i felt it this time because the situation is much closer and related..i truly pray that he can succeed in what he is doing..

It truly opened my eyes my mind once more to know how fortunate i am and i should appreciate the things i have,, thank God..

i need to rest now..

peace of mind
never had this quite awhile.. felt great


he writes



0 comments:

Post a Comment

.