Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

you decide the title for me =)

Im too lazy to decorate this blog with pictures and all.. so u gonna have a hard time reading XD

hey people, is been awhile.. my modem was sent to fix last three weeks ago.. till today, there are still no response.. sometimes i don understand what is wrong with this people.. how they can take such a long time to fic a simple shit.. ok watever, i was force to update this blog in a cyber cafe nearby,..

With a blink for an eye, 4 months had past and now we are coming to an end of May.. for this few weeks that im offline from social networking life.. so so so so many shit happen..
And yes, finally i have successfully organise two event so far.. damn, it was tough to work around with ppl who doesnt want to commit..

As a president, i had to take lots of shit and lots of work... At the same time, not neglecting my studies.. Recently, i also have problems with some ppl.. this added much pressure for me..

There always a silver lining in the dark clouds, i dont know whether this is right proverb.. just bang =) God send me some people as well, these people are usually the quiet ones but most of them showed more potential and commitment in what they are doing.. Yup, I have changed all my committee members except for one still working with me.. Im confident that this new team will achieve greater heights..

Well, lots of ppl who have ad told me to do so long ago but i just want to stick with watever i have but they just prove me way too much that they are just not capable.. im not being mean.. im serious..

Actually, there are lots of pictures that i wanted to post but i cant coz i dont feel like posting pictures in cyber cafe.. is just weird showing my personal pictures with ppl around me.. =)

Looking around here, i saw lots of youngster aged 16-22 playing hardcore computer games like crazy.. i heard they started playing since day time till now, they brought some packed food beside them and all kind of shit.. i don understand whats wronf with them.. cant they just try to think more about their future and life..

Lol, did i just complain too much in this post? i think im just being realistic..
I do realise at time that i may complain this and that about someone..

Miss Kho, my academic coordinator, she said..
You should not expect everyone has the same mindset and thinking as you, they have their way of doing things, sometimes it may be wrong, but to them is right..
I didnt say much after she said that, but i only agree this statement to a certain extent..

One of my friend, he found that i had the same problem like what miss kho have notice on me..
and he said, God create human with different quality in everyone of us.. everyone is unique.. and no one is perfect, so if next time u see someone have a certain bad quality, dont make judgement and bad statements to them immediately coz that is just not right..
Everyone has good and bad, you cant expect everyone to be good.. and he said so the next time you see someone have something bad in them, just take it and maybe to help them coz no one is perfect...

i felt i learn s much and grew so much recently, in terms of social relationship and Christianity...
maybe God is making miracles on me...

In fact, there was one time i fall so badly.. i felt so much pressure and negative emotions on me.. God reminded me his words.. psalms 3; 1-7 ... i prayed so hard at that moment, i was touched and i can feel He lift my head up when im down..

A psalm of David. When he fled from his son Absalom.

1 LORD, how many are my foes!
How many rise up against me!
2 Many are saying of me,
“God will not deliver him.”[b]

3 But you, LORD, are a shield around me,
my glory, the One who lifts my head high.
4 I call out to the LORD,
and he answers me from his holy mountain.

5 I lie down and sleep;
I wake again, because the LORD sustains me.
6 I will not fear though tens of thousands
assail me on every side.

7 Arise, LORD!
Deliver me, my God!
Strike all my enemies on the jaw;
break the teeth of the wicked.

8 From the LORD comes deliverance.
May your blessing be on your people.


till here ppl =)

with love

=khz-




he writes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.