Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

looking forward..

hey people, watssup people..

Alright, in a about 5 more weeks, i will be graduating from my foundation... After that, everyone will parted their ways to pursue their degree in some part of the world..

However, this few weeks, it will not be an easy week for me.. i will be going through so much of work till the last day of my exam.. LOL... after that, im like setting myself free from the jail XD
U think im exaggerating??! ... haha, no...

okay, maybe that is not enough to convince you but im too lazy to bull shit my crap all =)

I seriously looking forward for my future of what i will become.. hmm.. that would be nice =)



alright, done crapping..

i found a youtube channel thou.. i think it is really informative and interesting..
these videos are about real life story happened around the world, basically some shocking news that just ticks me off at times..

Appleactionnews



this is probably this sickest news i watched from this channel... i was so disgusted..
how on earth there are such sick minded ppl in the world??
haiz.. well, the girl managed to stand up from all of this and gain her life back.. she is very strong..
i think other girls may have gone crazy after such incident happened to them..

alright..

hope everything goes well for me..
pray...

khz

he writes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.