Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Blogging today

Finally, im ready to blog. Do you ever find yrself in a situation, when u wanna blog, but u just feel like there many better things to do..

i gonna write a few blogs today, just before i go to India. Seriously, i don know when is the next time i can login again into internet once im there becoz student are not allow to use the uni wifi to go social networking sites.. LOl, so it's gonna take me some time maybe to get a broadband service provider over there..

ya, no facebook.. LOL


these few days have been really so unproductive to me yet fun XD.. I know im not gonna have these drama marathon time, sleeping the hell up till noon everyday time, sitting my ass on the chair all day in front of computer time and stressless when hanging out with frens time..
I must say, eventually i hate these time becoz is so boring but i know i will miss these times =D



Lepaking XD




Today is blogging day,
is not like it is the day of my fave,
just feel like i had something to say,
in lines and words of essay,
is like pressing a button of replay,
stories that ready to give away,

No.. no.., u think is over im just halfway,

i just like to crap in my very own way,
just do something before im about to decay,
trying to find out how many damn rhyme i can display,
alright, im just trying to challenge myself like a game to play,
beside with my very own specially made coffee on the tray,
thinking hard whether any rhyme of words that i can lay,
while i was writing i was disturb by my friend with a "hey",
i was a little frustrated but he just gave me another wave,
i wanna stop but my mind tells me no so i just obey,
it is getting harder every line for message i want to convey,

anyway, what i want now is to walk on a beach bay,
with my hair done with hair spray,
beside me is prepared with a long lines of buffet,
with hot girls all around then i would have nth better to say, =)

Okay, i wanna end this without any further delay,
im happy to make this long lines of rhyme "hooray"
and with a YAY!!





phew, alright im done =D

more blogs to come
nitez! =D

he writes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.