Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

home alone =)

hey people, these few days are one of the most boring days in my life. My mum and sis went to China for holiday and my dad will have to work.. He will come back at 10pm almost everyday..

So, my mum and sis werent here to do the chores like what they used to be.. AND i have do it.. damn.. lol..

i have to do every single chores from dishes, floor to laundry. You guys must be shocked cuz i just learnt how to use the washing machine recently =)

Well, the hardest part is not all of this, it is making FOOD... You see, i do the chores and they are not perfect, it is reasonable.. lol.. but food, when is not good, it is really not good.. XD

So, i checked up some internet site on cooking cuz i cant be eating outside food all the time. it is unhealthy.....

And because of that, me and my dad went to carrefour for groceries... My dad just tell me to buy whatever you need to survive at home alone.. lol... i bought them.. XD

i have to make sure the food i bought is easy to cook and it is fast and instant.. u'll see what i mean...

Coco-cruch, can food, spam, hot dog, nuggets, eggs, bread, biscuit....

I have 4 packs of vitagen, 5 packs of yakult and 2 packs of milk in my fridge XD

Well, the only good thing bout staying at home is i can spend more time with my dog.. If i have any outing, i will need to leave him all alone at home.. so, ya...


that wraps up everything.. haha


alright, see ya people =)


he writez

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.